Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why Now?

I've always kinda felt like you bloggers were the very definition of self-centeredness! I'm right! You are! However, for some time now, I've kicked around the idea of creating a blog. It's perfect for me. I truly am the definition of self-centered. Every morning when I wake up, I immediately think, "I wonder what this day has in store for me!" True statement. I may not be much....but I'm all I think about!

So, the time is now! Not sure why! Don't really care! All my friends are bored to tears with me. They have heard it all. And you know what? I'm bored to tears with me, too!

So, I have determined that the time is right to start my blog! I can just talk of my restlessness and irritability in here and send it off into cyber-space. The few folks who have to listen to it daily will be relieved that I have found an alternative forum. And after all, it's cheaper than therapy!

No comments :